For machines, software, furniture
Leasing instead of credit: You don't pay the complete acquisition costs but rather favorable monthly rates.
Thus you secure your equity capital and maintain the credit scope with your house bank or your suppliers.
More and more companies are turning to leasing when purchasing new IT. New telephone system, software, server or new notebooks and website.
New branch opened? Or is the office furniture - tables and chairs - outdated? Lease the new furniture from us and save liquidity and credit limits.
The acquisition of a faster production machine often fails due to lack of liquidity. Thanks to leasing the immediate purchase is possible.
How it works
Calculate leasing - and make an application
1. Check leasing
With our leasing calculator you know immediately: You choose the amount and see the installment.
Submit the form - you have taken a big step towards financing in a short time.
We check the application and send you the leasing contract. You send it back to us signed.
You make your purchase. You forward the invoice to us. You do not take money directly into your hands.
Reacting as an SME in the market
And remain liquid at the same time
What is SME leasing?
- As with the car leasing for companies an acquisition (e.g. new machine) is made without paying for it immediately.
- You rent the leased object for a certain period of time.
- You can buy the leased object at the end of the contract period. Or you lease e.g. a newer machine or software.
At the pulse of time
- The monthly leasing installments are only due when you have already generated sales with the leased object.
- As an SME you retain planning security. You can make investments at the pulse of time.
What are your advantages?
- Competition and innovation pressure are high. Leasing creates the flexibility to make urgent purchases.
- When purchasing, the life cycle of a product is limited to a few years. Leasing keeps your infrastructure modern.
- New technologies can be introduced earlier.
- You can react to the market and remain liquid thanks to leasing.
- Technology remains in use as long as it makes sense - and not until the depreciation limit is reached.
- As a lessee, you act as a cash-paying customer who is entitled to rebates and discounts.
Lease new machines
- SMEs know this: competition is omnipresent. Every day you try hard to keep up.
- Larger orders can, however, become a risk if contractual penalties are threatened due to tight deadlines.
- Leasing creates the opportunity to purchase new and fast production machines or hardware and software.
- Luquidity is maintained, pre-financing of the required production equipment is much easier.
New furniture for the office
- More and more companies are leasing office equipment and profiting from the attractive conditions.
- Office furniture has a long depreciation period due to its long useful life. With leasing this is much faster.
- Leasing is therefore usually cheaper than buying and also as a credit.
- The rates are constant and easily calculable.
- The installments count as operating expenses and therefore result in tax advantages.